Bringing out the best in
BLOG

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Braving the cold!

I was wondering when winter was going to arrive. My poor, freezing fingers felt the full force of it when i was cycling to meet my clients yesterday morning!
Dont let the cold weather put you off getting outdoors, especially since we are being gifted with some lovely sunshine. The sun is weak at this time of year so try to get out in it for some Vitamin D exposure between 11-3 and banish those winter blues. Wrap up warm and get out running, the air is particularly fresh in these conditions and the blast will make you feel 100000 x better! i certainly had a smile on my face after braving Hammersmith, Barnes and Chiswick bridge on my run this morning.
Participating in my first London Park Run this Saturday morning (fingers crossed for no snow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.